Our current test and molecular pathway report is focused on Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS).
If your patient exhibits the following symptoms you should consider using the Progene DX CIRS assay to provide information about dysregulated gene expression related to your patient's illness.
The Most Common Signs and Symptoms
Listed below are the most common of over 30 signs and symptoms that Dr. Shoemaker has documented in patients suffering from exposure to biotoxins:
- Fatigue, weakness
- Post-exertional malaise
- Memory problems, difficulties with concentration and executive function
- Disorientation and confusion
- Vertigo, light headedness
- Muscle aches, cramping, joint pains without inflammatory arthritis
- Hypersensitivity to bright light, blurred vision, burning or red eyes, tearing
- Cough, asthma-like illness, shortness of breath, chronic sinus congestion
- Air hunger or unusual shortness of breath at rest
- Chronic abdominal problems including nausea, cramping, secretory diarrhea
- A propensity to experience static shocks